☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Blooming Flower: Chapter 7

Hot…! So hot…! This body felt like burning! Ukh…!
I struggled and mumbled on my bed as it was very hot, I couldn’t take it!
   “Yuki-sama! Yuki-sama! Are you okay?” someone called my name but, I couldn’t clearly hear it.
   “Yuki-sama!” once again, someone called my name.
I cried in pain, but after that I calm down and opened my eyes slowly. Someone wiped my sweat away from my forehead; I guessed I was having a nightmare, wasn’t I?
   “Yuki-sama, are you okay?”                        
   “Yes, I’m okay…” I answered exhaustedly.
The maid looked at me, but it didn’t last long, she stood up and opened my wardrobe to look for my pajama after that, she went to the bathroom.
I took the wet towel from my head and put it on the table. It seemed that she took care of me when I was sleeping, but… who ordered her to do that? I didn’t ask her to do it at all. Was it daddy or Yoko?
   “Yuki-sama, the hot water is ready. Do you want to take a bath?” the maid asked me with her worrying face.
   “Who ordered you to take care of me?” I asked her and she looked upset when I asked her. It seemed that she misunderstood it.
   “I was just asking, I’m not angry or something, I’m sorry to make you misunderstood it,” I said as I slowly stood up from my bed.
She approached me and helped me to stand up properly, “Master was the one that ordered me to take care of you, Yuki-sama,” she explained to me.
   “I see, thanks for telling me,” I said to her as she closed the bathroom door.
***
I went to downstairs to the dining room, I guessed they should have done their dinner as it is quite late alright, but if not and I met Yoko again, what should I say to her?
I walked slowly to the dining room and yes, no one’s there already. They should be in their own room now or maybe, they went out while I was sleeping… I have always been a burden for them, haven’t I?
   “Onee-chan!” someone called my name.
I turned around to see someone that called me, “Yuki, do you feel much better?” as I stooped walking down from the stairs.
I looked at them in surprised; it seemed that they have gone to somewhere else. It did make sense that they were bored of taking care of me; I wouldn’t be able to recover so fast whenever I got sick.
   “Yuki, how are you? Much better than before?” Yoko asked me with her smiling face.
I looked at her and there was a break for a moment between us but then, Akane broke the silence with her loud voice.
   “Onee-chan!” she shouted and pouted over me.
I just remembered that she asked me something and yet, I haven’t answered her. I guessed, she was angry about it, but hopefully not…
   “Yes, I’m fine, don’t worry about me,” I said with him while smiling at her.
Her face blushed a bit, but then daddy wanted her to go to her room to change her clothes and came back to the dining room again.
I looked at daddy but then, I looked away from him as I don’t know what to say to him at all. Even though, I knew about how he felt towards me and mom, but still… it seemed to be so awkward to be beside him, I was wondering about who have the problem… was it me or daddy?
   “Yuki, where is Ren and why are you wondering in here?” daddy suddenly put up such a surprised.
I looked away from him and said that I didn’t know where Ren was, right after that I made my way back to my room to rest as what my daddy wished for me to do.
I was wondering did daddy understand my feeling towards him, or he didn’t, I still haven’t tried anything but, there was something inside my heart that said I was going to lose again. I wouldn’t be able to reach that peaceful place inside my heart; I would, for sure, fail again. Why it always followed me everywhere? Was I tied up by something? I couldn’t get it…
***
I went inside my room, it was a little bit cold and I quickly covered myself in blanket. I tried to sleep but, I couldn’t sleep at all. I didn’t know what to do in this big room alone…
I got up from my bed to take something on my table for me to read, but then just a moment after that, someone knocked my door and when I said to come in, that was daddy… A book that I held on my hand fell down as daddy came in, but then I took it again and walked towards my bed to lay down on it.
I didn’t talk to daddy for a moment but then, daddy approached me while I was reading my book. I didn’t know what did he want to do to me, but I couldn’t say anything as I didn’t know what to say to him at all. I guessed it would just end like this, in a silent way…
   “Yuki…” daddy called my name with his heavy voice.
I ignored him and kept on reading my book, even though I couldn’t concentrate on it.
   “Yuki!” he growled.
I closed my eyes as I was so afraid if daddy got mad on me again. Daddy sat in front my bed, he was looking at me but, I could feel that he was angry to me that was the reason why I didn’t want to answer his call at all.
He approached me and suddenly hugged me; I could feel his warmness and tenderness from his hug. When I thought back, it has been many years since he hugged me but this one was different… I wondered why daddy’s mind was so hard to understand and why was it that I couldn’t properly talk to you at all…
   “Yuki, why won’t you talk at all?” daddy asked me while still hugging me on his big arms.
I didn’t answer him at all nor hug him back, as I didn’t know what to say to him at this time, I could only stay quiet at this time.
After a moment, he let me go and it seemed that he was about to go out from my room. In end, I still couldn’t say anything to him, too. What should I say to him?
   “Yuki, rest a lot. Call Ren if you need anything,” daddy said and he closed the door.
Daddy… Why? What was so hard to tell you about everything I wanted you to know, but will you even listen to me? Even though you said not to ignore you, but… there was something else that I wanted you know about my feelings.

Daddy… Had I been such a shameful daughter to you? Why did it hurt me so much? I felt like I wanted to give up from all things that happened in this life. Maybe, you could be free without me on your side anymore. It would be much better for you, right?

It had been such a tiring day, I should go to rest now or not, Yoko would scold me. Yeah, resting would be much better than anything…

No comments:

Post a Comment