☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Thursday, September 23, 2010

On The Way Stories . . !

Dear, all....

(> _ <) I`m sorry to make all of you wait for such a long time! I haven't finished my stories yet, but I will soon. (* __ *) Especially for ; Blooming Flower Chapter 3 (^ . ^) There will be another stories, too! ( > _ ^ )
Catch Up With It Guys! ( o . o )

Thank ya! ( - . - ) zzzz.....

P.S: Wish me luck for my mid. test, too! ( > _ < )

Byee~...... ( 0 . 0 )
~ XD

Regards,
Noaki Tsuyomi ( ^ _ ^ )

4 comments:

  1. woiiiii...follow saia yaaa!!!!!

    critamu saia tunggu!!!!!!!!!!
    jgn klamaan yaa..hehehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P 1tahun lagi ya ? xD
    Udah koq.. :)
    I'll publish it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. setaon agi mah klamaan...bsok uda hrus jadi!!!*maksa mode:on

    ReplyDelete
  4. gk ush maksa org d.
    :P
    nanti la, aq dh mo pra final bis tu final.
    nanti aj thx

    ReplyDelete