☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Friday, February 5, 2010

My Life

Kurosawa Rei, that’s my name. My friends and family usually call me Rei or Rei chan. I was fourteen-year old girl and a high school student in Japan. As a teenager, I usually hang out with my friends and studies together, too. In this life, I have many secrets that I don't want anyone to know. Even though, I’m a high school student I’m not studying in school, I’m studying in the hospital because of my illness. Leukemia is a deadly illness that I know in my life and it’s in my body, growing up without knowing if, the patient is in bad or good condition. Maybe some of you will ask, “What is Leukemia?” Leukemia is a blood disease wherein the white blood is more than the the red blood cell and it is killing them, hence the red blood cell is decreasing and the white blood is increasing.

When, I was thirteen years old, I wasn’t like this. Just after, I went to high school and I met many good friends. They were my best friends forever and there was one boy that I liked, too. His name was Takahiro, he was a handsome boy and he was a clever student in class and both of us were rivals in class, but in a good way. Usually, I went back after school at three pm in the afternoon. My house was just near my school so; there was no need for my parents to walk me to the school anymore. I usually went back from school with my friends. There were many memories that I treasured when, I was still schooling.

I really remembered that Monday when I fainted on my way to school. I was half way to school when it happened, luckily my rival, Hiro was on his way to the school, too. He saw me fainted and as fast as he could; he brought me to the school clinic. Hiro called my parents to come to school. My parents and Hiro brought me to the hospital. After the doctor examined me, my parents were called to meet with the doctor.

When, I opened my eyes, I was in the hospital, my mom was crying while, my dad was comforting her. I asked what happened to me before; Hiro said that I fainted on my way to school. My parents told me to be calm and accept everything that I have, I was wondering what happened because my parents never said anything like that before. My mom said that I had leukemia. I was really shocked and it’s just like I was going to die soon, Hiro hugged me and said “Please, don’t be sad”. I didn’t know what to say anymore, but I didn’t cry at all. That was why, I really remembered that day.

Day after day in the hospital, I still brought all my school’s text books to study. Hiro came everyday to tell me what happened in school and how the lessons were, but later on his visits became less frequent until he didn’t come anymore. Maybe he was bored of talking to me, but my best friends came to see me every two days. It was really touching. I asked the doctor if could, go home to be with my mom. I really wanted to go home; I missed my house so much.

Hiro came to my house and asked if, I was home. After, I went home with my friend to a near shop, I saw Hiro in my house. I just said hello to him and went up to my room, my mom went to my room with Hiro and said why did I ignore him just like that.

My mom asked, “Dear, what happened between you and Hiro? Why did you ignore him just like that?” She was worried about it.

Then, I said that he didn’t care about me anymore. Afterwards, I heard someone knocked on my door and Hiro was standing over there. “Auntie, can you please go out for a moment? I’ve something to say to her, please?” He said with his smiling face. Then, my mom kissed my forehead and went downstairs.

“Rei, how are you? Long time no see. I’m sorry that I didn’t go to the hospital anymore." He said as his face was begging for forgiveness. I said, “That’s alright. As you can see, I’m fine; I just get tired easily. So, how’s school?”I smiled at him. He was nodding at that time. He answered, “As usual, still didn’t change at all. Only one has changed, I have no rival in my class anymore.” His face looked tired as if he had been studying too much.

“I see. You should be happy now, because you have no more rival inclass.” I smiled at him. His face looked surprised as I said that. “What!! What do you mean by that? I’m not happy… I can’t be happy if my rival is now sick and can’t go to school.”His face turned red and angry. I felt a little guilty for saying those rough words. I said, “I’m sorry to say that, Hiro. I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sorry…” I said, and then I put my head down.

He continued and said, “Don’t mind that anymore. Well, I went to hospital on Friday twenty-fourth, but the nurses said that you’ve gone home. I also brought you some books and your souvenirs from all your friends in the class. They hope that you can come back soon.” He smiled at me. I looked at the souvenirs one by one, they were all so cute. “Thanks, Hiro…”I smiled at him.

After an hour Hiro went back home. I was so tired and slept soundly in my room. Tomorrow will be another nice day for me.

Thursday, I went to the hospital for check-up. The doctor said that my condition now is much better, but it can change so fast if I do so many kinds of things that may not be allowed for me. We went back and in the car I slept again, I thought that maybe my parents will have such a burden to take care of me now.

Today is the first autumn; it is so beautiful. I am in the hospital again, my condition has worsened. I can only see beautiful sceneries from behind the windows. I hope that I can go outside and play just like many teenagers do with their family. The doctor said that I only can live till next winter to live. I hope so too, I’m tired of using this body also. But, my love for Hiro won’t, I really wanted to tell him that I like him.

Hiro came today and brought me a bunch of flowers. So many colors which made me confused which ones was the good one. I was so happy and I was going to say it also.

“Hiro… I want to tell you something… I… I like you so much.” I can’t believe that I said it. My face became red like a tomato.

“Well… I… I do like you also, Rei.” His face became red, too. It’s like the two of us now are like tomatoes. I was really happy that I was able to tell him and he also likes me back. He hugged me. I am really happy that we are now boyfriend and girlfriend.

My parents came into my room in hospital and saw all that. I was really scared if my parents heard us. But Hiro said that he is going to solve the problem. He spoke to my mom and my mom and dad hugged me. They said congratulations to you. I thought they were going to be mad at me.

Days past and now is the last day of autumn. I have prepared for all these; I’ve finished them all. I didn’t take my medicines anymore; I just prepare to die as soon as I can. I was on my way down to the kitchen, I was really thirsty. When, I was going to get down, my head felt so heavy and…
When I opened my eyes, I was in my own room and all the people that I really love were all in the room. They are all sleeping and my body feels really light. It’s just like I can fly. I saw Hiro there also; I kissed him and whispered “I love you forever, Hiro.” I can see a really bright light, as I approach it, I feel so calm and has no burden anymore.

+ >.< +
“Hospital… Call the ambulance now!!”Dad said to Mom.

The ambulance came and brought Rei to the hospital as fast as it could. When it reached the hospital, the nurses brought Rei to ICU. Mom was calling Hiro at that time to come to the hospital now. After a while, Hiro came and the doctor came out and asked about the family of Rei.

“Are you Rei’s family??”The doctor asked.

“Yes. What happened to my daughter?? How’s she now??”Dad asked him. Mom is crying at that time and Hiro is so serious.

“Sir and Ma’am, I’m sorry. I have done what I could, her leukemia had affected all her body and it couldn't be controlled anymore. She is… I’m sorry, Sir and Ma’am… She is dead.” The doctor said. Dad, Mom and Hiro are really shocked to hear that.

Rei’s dead body is going to be burned; Hiro is so sad and really can’t believe that Rei is gone just like that. He prayed that Rei’s soul will be calm up there.

Sunday, Rei’s dead body is going to be cremated. They all pray that Rei will rest in peace. Her dust will be thrown out into the sea. They can only continue life without Rei. Hiro really treasures everything that he had with Rei. They have to continue with their lives and look forward.


The End

By:
Noaki Tsuyomi

4 comments: