☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Blooming Flower : Chapter 1

'Knock...Knock...' someone is at the door, it must be the maid. What does she want?

"Yes, come in. It is not lock at all", I said as I keep playing the piano.

She came in and yes, it was the maid, she brought the tea and cake that I wanted.
She looks at me, and I smile at her a little. “Just put it on the table, thank you very much”, I said and stopped playing the piano.

"Yuki-sama, please rest for a moment. You have been practicing for two hours", she said worriedly.

I stood up and walked towards the sofa and smiled at her once again to make assure her that I’m okay but, it seems t worthless. "Yes, I will. Thank you very much for your concern, Ai-chan," I said and she went out from practice room.

Sundays and Saturdays are days that I don’t have anything to do at home. I just often go to the, hospital for check-up of my left arm but seem that, it’s much better now. When I was 9 years old, I couldn't really move my left arm but now, it is okay. I am really glad about it.

After I finished my tea and cake, I went out from the practice room and went to my own room to rest for a moment. Well even though, today is a holiday, public holiday, still daddy has many work to do at the office and often comes back home late at night. I can’t blame him and say that I don’t like to see him working so much but still, I wish there were times that I could be with him even just for a moment. However, that is not going to happen for sure.

I opened the door and got into my room; I rested for a moment. It is a nice Sunday afternoon. Well, but still I wish he were here with me. However, I know that is impossible.

I have closed my eyes when somebody knocked at the door again, could it be the maid again? I guess she is annoying now. Geez…

I got up and sat on my bed, waiting for her to come in and tell me what happened.
Just after a moment, I said that to myself, she came in with her surprised look. It made me wonder what happened downstairs.

"Yu… Yuki-sama… Master is here, Yuki-sama’s daddy is here…" she said excitedly.

It shocked me; I stood up and run as fast as I could without knowing if she had finished her words or not. I couldn’t believe that he is here! At home right now! It has never happened at all except if mommy called him, as what the maid said, but she isn’t here anymore. I wonder what happened to him or maybe he wants to go to the cemetery with me, but that’s still unknown. At least, I can see him at home. It makes me really happy!


+.+.+.+.+


I walked slowly up the stairs, I could see my daddy but… there are some other people too. Who are they? Are they daddy’s friends? There is a young woman with a girl… Who are they?

"There you are Yuki, I have been waiting for you", he said and smiled at me. I wish I could smile back at him but right now it is a hard thing to do.

I stay quiet and try my best not to hurt his feeling and becoming rude even though, it is hard.

"Yoko, this is my daughter, Yuki," he said with a big smile on his face.

Yoko…? Who is she? What is she doing here? Is she daddy’s friend?

I smile as hard as I can. "Yuki… You’re so pretty, much more than what your dad told me. Nice to meet you, Yuki-chan!" she said happily.

Daddy said about me? What for? She has nothing to do with our family, hasn’t she? Or is there something behind it? Should I wait for him to tell me? I am waiting for it.

I nodded and said, “It is nice to meet you too… Umm…” I don’t know her name at all nor has she mentioned it before?

"Yoko, Yoko Oka. You can call me Yoko, Yuki," she said gently to me.

Daddy smiled at both of us, he look so happy about this meeting. I wonder why he is so happy…

"It is nice to meet you, Oka*-san…" I said and smiled at her.

Oka*-san…? Ee…?! It’s like; I’m calling her as mommy. Oh my… What happened to me…?
She giggled and so was daddy, it made me so embarrass but feeling a little bit comfortable. However, it’s rude to do that. I guess that I should apologize to her…

"I'm so sorry about it; I didn’t mean it like that. Sorry…" I said with my blushing face.

Daddy strokes my head harshly but gently, too. I guess I have done something embarrassing for him… Sigh…

"That’s okay, Yuki. I know that you didn’t mean it like that, too," he said gently to me.

He looked at that young woman with a smile on his face and said, "Yoko, that’s my daughter, how about yours?" he asked gently.

I looked at the back of her; there is a small girl. It seems that she isn’t full-blooded Japanese, too. She grabbed Yoko’s shirt, is she really afraid?

*(Okka in Japanese meaning is mommy)

"Akane, your turn now," Yoko said.

"I know! Can’t you wait for a moment?" she said with her little voice. I guess that’s kind of rude, isn’t it?

I looked at both of them, Yoko look at her daughter with her brown eyes. I’m not confused to see it as that’s what it should be, right?

"What are you waiting for, Akane?" Yoko said as she smiled at her daughter and daddy, too.

"H-hello… My name is Hanabusa Akane, nice to meet you!" as she bowed quickly after she said that. I think she is a cute girl…?

"It’s nice to meet you too, Hanabusa. How old are you?" I said to her with smile.

She looked at me, seems that she is younger than me; maybe she is in Secondary school. That’s not a matter for me as long as she is a girl, not a boy that likes to rebel.

"I’m fourteen years old. A-ah…! You may call me Akane or Hana", she said with blushing face.

Yes, she is one year younger than me. "Sure, Hana… I’m fifteen years old," I smiled at her.

I looked at Yoko again and daddy. It seems that Yoko has something to say. "Honey, it looks like they are getting along very well, right Honey?" Yoko said.

Honey…?! Are they…? Are they a couple? What does that suppose to mean?! Why daddy has never said anything about this before?! He should have done that before this!

"Daddy…?" I said as I covered up my mouth. It really shocked me; he has never said anything about this before and suddenly…!

"Yuki, I’m going to marry Yoko next month, which is in the same month as your birthday. You agree right?" daddy said easily with his big smile.
Ukh… This is a dream, right? I don’t want it to happen, this isn’t real, right?

"Yuki, are you alright?" a heavy voice came and said that.

I don’t know what I should to him now; somehow I remember something about my past mommy. But, I should have known and understand daddy’s feelings too. I can only stay quiet, my body trembling but, it doesn’t show any attention to them at all.

"Daddy, may I have my excuse? I need to think about something in my room," I said politely to him and went upstairs. They might think that I was rude but, everything really shocked me and I need my time to think about something for now.

I looked at them for a moment but, they aren’t looking at me. I watched them carefully, when daddy smiled to Yoko and Hanas, too. Daddy has never done something like that to strangers before but now, it is different. Yeah, everything will change from now on.

By: Noaki Tsuyomi

No comments:

Post a Comment