☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Blooming Flower: Chapter 3

   “Yuki-chii, morning!” someone suddenly bumped on me.
I looked at that person, a long-brown-haired person with a smile on her face. Oh! That’s Marin-chan!
   “Morning too, Rin-chan!” I said with my smiling face.
Sakurada Marin is her name, she is studying in the same school as me and she is my classmate. She is a half Japanese and half British, I knew her when I was in elementary school. She was a new student at that time, and couldn’t speak Japanese at all; I was the only one that could speak in English smoothly and we became friends.
   “Umm…” she looked at me numerously.
   “Why? Is there anything wrong with my face?” I said with a confuse look to her.
She shook her head and now, she is making me worry a lot. I wonder what had happened to her, is she sick or something bad had happened to her?
We walked to the entrance door of the school; Tokyo International High is my school, a place where I studied since I was in elementary school. The big ‘Welcome’ word is welcoming us in such an early morning.
The lobby is quiet crowd this morning; I wonder what event the school organization will make later on Hanami Days. That must be nice… I hope so…
   “Yuki-chan, do you have a problem?” she said slowly and that surprise me a lot. How could she notice it?
   “Yes, I do, but I will tell you later. May I?” I said with my smile.
   “Surely, Yuki-chan!” she smile and we go up stairs.
   “Thank you, Rin-chan”, I said.
**
‘Ting… Tong…’ the bell rang, time for recess.
   “Yuki-chan… Are you going to tell me now?” Rin said with her smile.
I smiled at her.
   “Yuki…” she begged me.
   “Ha…. Okay... I will tell you…” I said.
I told her about everything that happened in my house yesterday. She was so surprise to hear it, but I didn’t surprise to see her reaction like that. Well, I was just thinking that everything changed too fast after mom’s death even though I know she died such a long time ago. But, daddy promises me that he won’t have any other woman other than mommy! But… Why? Why he broke it! Is there anyone understand my feelings? I don’t want a new mom! I only want her, my real mommy; even though I know that she has gone to heaven.
I cried a little when I looked outside the window, when the flower falls over the lake behind my school. I remembered when daddy couldn’t come to my graduation of my junior high school; I was so sad and blame all the things to myself. When petals of Sakura fell down from its tree and made me felt much better. Sigh… Somehow, it made me miss the old day.
   “Yuki…? Are you listening?”
   “E-eh?! Ah, sorry. What did you say?” I asked back to Rin with apologize as not listening to her.
   “Geez… Yuki, I guess you really have to go to school clinic to rest your head,” she said with weird face, for me as that was what I really think about her face. Hehe…
   “Hehe… Sorry, Rin, but thanks also for listening to me. It made me feels slightly lighter,” I said and smile to her.
‘Ting… Tong…’ recess ended.
Rin stood up and smile to me as she walked away to her table before the teacher comes.
I guess I will try to accept her even though I know that it is hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment