☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Blooming Flower: Chapter 5

“Onee-san!” Akane called me again after so many times I had ignored her.
I have just done something so rude; I slept in someone’s room… Geez… I shouldn’t do the same things every again!
I opened my room’s door and I didn’t notice that, it was almost 6 P.M in the afternoon. It was almost dinner time and I thought everyone must be waiting downstairs.
I saw Akane outside my room, she looked at me cowardly and she tried to smile but failed. Funny one…
   “O-onee-san… L-let’s go down,” she asked cowardly, but then, I guessed she would make me laughed for nothing.
   “Don’t be afraid of me, I won’t bite you,” I tried to joke with her.
She looked away to somewhere else; I didn’t want to know anything that happened to her. Even though she was quite rude, but there were something cute about her too. I just wished that she wouldn’t be so rude anymore.
We walked down together but when Akane saw the dining table, she quickly rushed to it. I guessed, she was so hungry or was it her own will to eat so much?
I saw daddy and Yoko together waiting for us, I guessed their love couldn’t be separated anymore. But, I should be happy for it, shouldn’t I? As daddy wouldn’t be lonely anymore, but why there was something ached in my heart so much…? What was it?
   “Come on, onee-san! Faster!” she shouted to me.
Yoko looked at her, gesturing her not to say that to me. Akane ignored her and screamed over me once again as I went down from the stairs. I could read her gesture over Akane so clearly but, it seemed that my daddy didn’t notice it at all.
   “That’s okay, Yoko-san. I know that she is so hungry,” as I walked down and finally there.
Yoko looked at me with her worried face; I guessed she was afraid if I hurt my arm more. I guessed…
I walked toward the dining table and I saw that Akane was there, preparing to eat everything that she wanted too. When I saw my daddy, there was a gentle smile when he saw Yoko; it was the same when he smiled to mommy. Did he choose her for his new wife? Would everything be okay if she chose her? I couldn’t help to think of anything about it.
   “Okay then… Let’s eat…” daddy said with smiling face to everyone.
   “Itadakimasu!” Akane said and she took much food for her, I guessed she was so hungry.
   “Itadakimasu…” I said and took some egg rolls.
I couldn’t help but to look at daddy and Yoko, she took many things and gave it to daddy. Daddy seemed to be so happy to be with her, I couldn’t take off my eyes from them as they looked like a painting, so beautiful…
   “Yuki, are you okay?” Yoko asked me suddenly.
   “Yes, I’m fine, thank you…” I answered and looked at my food as I ate it.
I guessed, I have decided that I would bear with it. But, let me know her a little more so that I could accept her with all of my heart.
***
I walked slowly to my room, my room used to be so near daddy’s and mommy’s room, but now it wouldn’t be mommy’s room anymore… It would be daddy’s and Yoko’s room. It surely bring back the memory, when I was near daddy’s room and mommy was inside, she would say something and approached me. Really some old memories…
   “Yuki-sama, are you alright?” someone surprised me from behind.
I looked at him surprised and then, I calm down myself. Quite surprising though…
   “Don’t surprise me like that, Ren,” I said slightly to him.
My body felt so hot, I felt something weird if I didn’t take my medicine.
Ren looked at me straight, “Yuki-sama, you have not taken your medicine, yet, have you?” he asked me straight forward. How did he notice that?
I leaned myself towards the wall as I could barely walked to my room, I felt that my room was so far.
He observed my gesture; it seemed that he found something weird happened to me. But then, it made me wonder, why should I take those medicine and I have to drink it every day? It made me so sick.
   “Yuki-sama, would you kindly answer my question? You haven’t taken your medicine yet, have you?” he asked once again.
I couldn’t say anything; my body wouldn’t obey me anymore. I only nodded a little to him as I still leaning against the wall. Did I get sick again? I haven’t taken my medicine only once and was this impact? This was so unfair, what happened to my body…
   “R-ren…” I barely called him.
   “Yes, Yuki-sama?” he answered my call.
I couldn’t hold my body any longer, I fell and Ren quickly caught my body. It was so hot and I couldn’t feel my body anymore.
   “Yuki-sama, you, sure, are the same as Madam,” I heard him said it and I lost my consciousness right after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment