☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Blooming Flower : Chapter 2

SBirds were singing outside my window cheerfully, accompanied by a shimmering light from the sun. It was Monday; it had been such a long night after daddy brought both of them here. I didn’t know what to say to daddy about it, there were many things I need to think about, but would he wait for me? Or maybe I shouldn't say anything about it at all?

Sigh… I was thinking too much again in such an early morning, perhaps I’d see the situation first then, I'll say something later.

"Yuki-sama?" Someone was behind the door, who was it? Was it daddy?

"C-come in, please..."

The maid came in; I was glad that it was just the maid. Daddy usually made the maid knock instead of knocking himself because he knew that I wouldn't be disturbed by any other people.

I looked at her for a moment and looked away. "Yuki-sama, are you okay?" the maid, Igarashi Aiko, said.

I nodded and looked at her, "Yes, I’m fine. Thank you for worrying about me," I said.

I got up from my bed, took my uniform and took a bath. I hoped everything would be much better after this...

+.+.+.+.+

I went down to the dining room; as usual Daddy was always there with his newspaper and coffee. But, this time there were little changes, Yoko Oka and her daughter, Hanabusa Akane, were there as well. Well, I didn't have any right to say that I didn't like it. Yeah, I didn't have it at all...

"Yuki-chan, good morning," Yoko said as I took my seat.

I looked at Yoko for a moment, her long brown hair and her gentle brown eyes, she looked like Mommy so much, even though, I have never seen her before. I do have her picture from Grandma, though, that's the truth…

"Yuki-chan…? Are you sick? Not well?" she asked worriedly.

Somehow, I didn't understand her. What did she want from my daddy? His money only? Or was there anything else? If I could, I would have asked it, but I just couldn’t, could I?

I shook my head and ate my breakfast like usual. I looked at daddy for a moment. It seemed that he had finished his breakfast and was about to go to our company. Well, I wondered what he was thinking about, but I couldn’t asked about it and I knew it.

"Yoko, I'm off, okay? Bye," he told her lovingly.

"Shun! Don't be like that, say something to our daughter."

She asked him to do that, would he do it?

He sighed quite loudly. I did not see his face as at this time it would probably hurt me. He was not going to do that, was he?

"Master, the car is ready," the driver said.

"Akane, Yuki, I'm off. See you both later. Bye." he went off to his office after he said that.

I hated this kind of breakfast. It was really awkward.

"Yuki-sama and Akane-sama, the car is ready." another driver said. This was our time to leave...

Yeah, everything was changed so fast. I finished my breakfast and thanked the maid as she cleaned it up. I stood up and got to the middle room, took my bag and was ready for school.

"Ah! On-- Onee-san! Wait for me!" as she ran towards me.

'What a kid,' I thought. We walked out of the door. Yoko was there, watching us together as Akane got into the car. I bowed at her and said 'good-bye' before I got into the car. She smiled kindly and told us to take care.

+.+.+.+.+

"Is she always like that to you every day?" I asked bitterly.

"Who…? Mommy…?" she said and looked at me confusedly.

"Yeah," as I looked outside the car window.

"No, she was not like that before. Just after she divorced with my dad, she changed completely," Akane said sadly.

I guess I shouldn't have brought the memory back, should I? But, I wanted to know more about her so that I could accept her.

"Before, my daddy always forced her to do what he wanted, but, she always protected me from daddy. She said that she didn't want me to feel the same things as what she felt that time. Daddy always hit her, when she didn't want to do things that he, my daddy, wanted. That was why there were many scars on her hands."

She continued, "Finally, Mommy decided to leave and divorce him. But when anyone asks about it, she wouldn't say anything about it. She would only smile and say that it was nothing at all. She probably doesn't want others to feel sorry."

I thought that was good as her husband was really awful to her and Akane.

"I see… Thanks for telling me, Hana," I smiled at her and start thinking about other else.

"Just call me, Akane, please! Would you?"

She insisted, looking at me as face turned red. She was such a kid.

"Yuki-sama, we are at your school," the driver said.

I nodded, "Yes, thank you," I said as I walked away.

"See you later, *onee-san!" Akane said cheerfully.

"Yes, see you soon Akane," as I walk away.

I was still not sure about this, but perhaps I would wait a little more. I wanted to know a little bit more...

*(Onee is a Japanese calling for big sister)

By: Noaki Tsuyomi

No comments:

Post a Comment