☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Blooming Flower: Chapter 4

“Welcome back, Yuki-sama and Akane-sama,” the maids said, a routine that will never end or changed at all.
‘Bruk!’ something has fallen, what was that?
I turned around to see what was it and all of sudden one of the maid cried. “Akane-sama! Are you alright?” she said with her worry face, it seemed that she wasn’t looking at the stairs at all. What a kid she is.
She looked at me with her innocent face and smile; it was weird to see her smiling face while in pain.
   “Bring her to her room and give me the first aid with water,” I ordered the maid to do so and got inside my house.
**
   “Ouch! It hurts, one-san!” Akane cried like a baby.
   “Bear with it, it will finish in no time,” I bitterly said to her.
I put some medicines on her knee and bandage it. It has nothing to worry about her knee but she just can’t endure the pain at all. Does that mean she has never fallen down before? Huh, weird things.
I heard someone chuckled behind the door that must be Daddy and Yoko-san. How distracting…
I walked and opened the door harshly. “Don’t peek if you can enter the place!” I yelled at them.
   “Yuki! How rude you are!” A heavy voice reprimanded me, which is Daddy’s voice that did it.
I saw Daddy and Yoko-san together in front of my eyes, it doesn’t seemed that they can be separated, can’t they? While I was thinking about it, a strange feeling came and approached me, a feeling of hatred, anger, sadness; they were mixed together inside it. I still can’t believe that Yoko-san is going to be Daddy’s new wife, but shouldn’t I be happy for him? Sigh…
   “Yuki-chan?” Yoko-san called my name and looked at me.
   “Ah! Yes?” I responded quickly from it.
   “Are you okay? You don’t look fine at all,” she anxiously asked me.
Daddy looked at me as I let them came in to Akane’s room, while closing the door daddy suddenly asked me with a question that he has never mentioned to anyone else before as it reminds me of my past. If he did ask it in front of his work-partner, he would only draw a wound inside the wound to my heart.
   “How is your left arm? Is it much better than 9 years ago?” the question that I have always hated.
Was he trying to attract Yoko-san to ask about my left arm or he does really concern about my injury? That will be unquestionable for me to ask him.
I looked away from him, “It is much better now and please, don’t compare it with 9 years ago.”
I looked at my left arm and it roteminds me when I played piano last time, it slightly hurts. Usually, I will ignore the pain and it will vanish on its own but there are times when it really hurts and I couldn’t bear with it.
Yoko-san suddenly looked at me with her worry face and looked at daddy with the same face. Daddy faces her and smile, a gentle smile…
   “What happened to Yuki-chan?” Yoko-san asked him, it looks like she doesn’t know about it at all.
I smiled at her and bowed, “Thank you for worrying,” I said.
Akane looked at me with her black eyes; she said something while lying down on her bed. “Are your wound okay?” making the same face with her mother.
I smiled gently to her, tried to make her sure that I was okay, “There’s nothing to worry about it.”
   “What wound was it, Honey?” I guess daddy would tell her everything.
Daddy smiled at her, “Let’s go to the garden, Yoko. I want to have a cup-of-tea with you, would you?” he said gently.
Yeah, I guess this is the time to tell her everything. I guess everything will just be okay for it, I wouldn’t say anything against daddy.
   “Yuki, Akane, we are going to be in the garden if you need anything. We’ll leave, okay?” as both of them went out from Akane’s room.
There was an awkward silence when they left the two of us, but then Akane broke the silence with her funny mobile e-mail’s sound.
   “Is there a cat in this room?” I asked her as something sounded like a cat came in and broke the silence.
   “O-oh! No, that’s my phone. I’m sorry,” she said as she blushed and turned the sound off.
   “I see, well, I think I will go back to my room. Good afternoon, Akane.” I said as I walked away from her a little.
   “Onee-san! Would you stay here for a moment? I’m not sure that my wound will be okay,” she explained to me.
   “Alright then,” as I approached her on her bed, “May I lay down on your bed?” I asked her permission.
   “Y-yes… S-sure…” she answered me shyly.
I was so tired of today’s school; I wanted to go to sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment