☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

☆。ミートは、愛をこめて嫌い 。★

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

私のブログへようこそ。Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog...
This blog is where I published all of my stories...
Hope you're satisfied for it, and please, kindly to comment for the story that you read. I would love to hear any comments from all of you..

Thank you,
Noaki Tsuyomi

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Blooming Flower : Prologue

Yamada Yuki is my name. My friends used to call me Yuki or Yama-chan. I’m a 15-year-old-girl who comes from Okinawa, Japan.

I’m a teenager who lives with my daddy. My daddy is the president of a big company in Japan called ‘Yamada C.O’ and being his daughter, I was exposed to danger. I had been kidnapped once in my life when I was 8 years old. Even though, I can only remember a little bit of it, it still hurts every time I try to remember it. As a result of the kidnapping, I have a deep wound on my left arm and a little scar on my forehead.

My mom died when I was 5 years old. She died after a few years that I was born into this world. Grandma said that she had a cancer and she wasn’t well when she had given birth to me but she tried her best to give birth to me. The first time I heard it, I was really shocked and blamed all things that happened to myself but then daddy said that it wasn’t my fault at all. However, probably it is still my fault to be here in this world, and Mommy sacrificed her life for me.

I’m the only child in this family, but I don’t know if my daddy wants to adopt a male child to become his successor because a girl cannot be a successor and I know that well. I still don't know about such things; it’s all depends on my daddy.

This is my story...

By: Noaki Tsuyomi

No comments:

Post a Comment